PDF Max 2.3 is now available on the AppStore. It now comes with several new features, plus bug fixes & enhancements. Here is the change log of PDF Max 2.3:
- New: Support Print directly within the app via AirPrint™.
- New: Support Box™, Google Drive™ & SkyDrive™ services. You need the Cloud Access Package to unlock.
- New: A New Highlighter Tool to highlight scanned PDFs easily.
- Enhanced: Lasso Tool – Only Inks inside the selection’s path will be affected.
- Fixed: Press Next on the keyboard has no effect.
- Fixed: Transparency is still applied for Realistic inks in some cases.
- iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch 3rd generation, iPod touch 4th generation, iPod touch 5th generation and iPad Gen 2 or newer.
- iOS 6.0 or later
- Free version is here
- Paid version is here
- Available worldwide exclusively through App Store under the Productivity category
About the developer:
Mobeera Co. Ltd. is an innovative mobile productivity solutions developer committed to creating practical new tools for app users across the globe to get more done, more effectively on the go. © Mobeera Co. Ltd. 2012 – 2013. All Rights Reserved. iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Adobe and Acrobat are trademarks or registered trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the U.S. and/or other countries.