Mobeera Co. Ltd. today releases the latest update of PDF Max – version 2.2 – for the iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. PDF Max is an eloquently straightforward PDF document management and note taking solution, providing busy users the power to keep, sync, annotate, and organize a full PDF document library on the go. An all-in-one mobile PDF hub, this application boasts a practical user interface, multiple document organizing features, a variety of note-taking utilities, as well as voice recording options.
PDF Max 2.2 is currently available in both Free and Paid version on the App Store under the Productivity category. It now comes with an incredible performance, many new features, plus significant enhancements. Overview of all the new features of PDF Max 2.2:
- New: The all-new PDF engine: Fast, Stable & completely compatible with Adobe PDF Standard.
- New: Continuous annotating & form-filling.
- New: Smart Zoom like Safari: Double-tap will zoom to fit the touched text block.
- New: Redesigned, Grouped Right Toolbar – Long-press to select extra tools. Plus, Added a dedicated button to Insert Image
- New: All-In-One Appearance button to maximize the working space and easily change annotation’s properties.
- New: Recent Tools: Long Press on page now brings 4 recent used tools.
- New: Document Tabbar is now scrollable, support unlimited tabs.
- New: Support Zoom-In handwriting in iPhone [Portrait Mode only].
- New: Create Callouts in a single touch.
- New: Support Transparent PNG Stamps.
- New: Highlight Newly added documents in the Document Manager screen.
- New: Font option for Sticky Notes
- Fixed & Enhanced: All reported bugs and issues have been fixed.
- iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch 3rd generation, iPod touch 4th generation, iPod touch 5th generation and iPad Gen 2 or newer.
- iOS 6.0 or later
- Free version is here
- Paid version is here
- Available worldwide exclusively through App Store under the Productivity category
About the developer:
Mobeera Co. Ltd. is an innovative mobile productivity solutions developer committed to creating practical new tools for app users across the globe to get more done, more effectively on the go. © Mobeera Co. Ltd. 2012 – 2013. All Rights Reserved. iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Adobe and Acrobat are trademarks or registered trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the U.S. and/or other countries.