Mobeera Co. Ltd. today releases the latest update of PDF Max – version 2.0 – for the iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. PDF Max is an eloquently straightforward PDF document management and note taking solution, providing busy users the power to keep, sync, annotate, and organize a full PDF document library on the go. An all-in-one mobile PDF hub, this application boasts a practical user interface, multiple document organizing features, a variety of note-taking utilities, as well as voice recording options.
This latest version is a significant update to the previous version that gives users the power to sync & auto-fill PDF forms, annotate, and organize their PDF document library from a single hub while on the go. Featuring many good features of similar well-known PDF annotation apps, PDF Max 2.0 is currently available in both Free and Paid version on the App Store under the Productivity category.
PDF Max 2.0 is fully compatible with iPhone 5’s taller screen and iOS 6 the newest Apple’s mobile operation system. In addition, PDF Max now comes with an incredible performance, plus support for landscape mode on iPhone. Overview of all the new features of PDF Max 2.0:
- Fully compatible with iOS 6 & iPhone 5
- iPhone Landscape Mode support
- Much speedy & responsive performance
- Amazing Realistic Ink goes along with an improvement of zoom-in writing mode (Support Left to Right & Right to Left writing direction)
- Better Eraser & Lasso Tools for Inks
- Create & sign your permanent signature or one-time signature for your customers
- Easily insert new pages with 6 cool pre-defined papers
- More Fonts & Colors available when editing Rich-Text-Format Freetexts
- Bug fixes & enhancements
- iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch 3rd generation, iPod touch 4th generation, iPod touch 5th generation and iPad 2/the New ipad.
- iOS 5.1 or later
- Free version is here
- Paid version is here
- Available worldwide exclusively through App Store under the Productivity category
About the developer:
Mobeera Co. Ltd. is an innovative mobile productivity solutions developer committed to creating practical new tools for app users across the globe to get more done, more effectively on the go. © Mobeera Co. Ltd. 2012. All Rights Reserved. iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Adobe and Acrobat are trademarks or registered trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the U.S. and/or other countries.